Thursday, August 11, 2011

Can I hide a cell phone in my mouth to take pictures of Jesus or will the rapture have body scanners?

I want to send back cell phone pictures of Jesus, heaven and the saints if I am raptured since I know pictures like that will go viral on the internet. Since Revelations 1: 7 says "Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they [also] which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen". So I think a sending cell phone picture of Jesus and even pictures of heaven and the saints will work and be within the rules on May 21, 2011 at 6:00 PM when people are raptured. However now I read that the rapture has some kind of flight weight restriction and / or a personal property restriction flight rule that is in 2 Peter verse 3:10, and in 1 Thessalonians verse 4:13-11.

No comments:

Post a Comment