Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My girlfriend or My best friend. Which one? Need help!?

Okay. So my girlfriend and I have been together for about a month and a half. And we both have strong feelings for each other. We havent kissed yet. I dont think shes ready to kiss me But thats okay I can wait. But anyways my girlfriend and I relate in millions of diffrent ways. Both of us understand each other like no one else ever could. But theres one problem I love her and my best friend. My best friend Ellie has always been there for me. Through my tough times shes been there every step of the way. She'll stay up with me all night if Im going through a tough time. And I just found out a few weeks ago that she has a crush on me. But shes straight. And Im her first girl that shes ever had a crush on. She also knows that I have the biggest crush on her. Im actually inlove with her. Even though im 13 I can tell when im inlove. Especally in this situation. So what should I do? Should I stay with my gf? Or should I take a chance ask my bestfriend out. Please idk what to do. Im lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment