Friday, August 12, 2011

I want to know someone?

Growing up and through high school, I've always lived far away from my school. I never really got friends that I visited too much, except every once in a while (I lived about one hour away from school). Well, I'm out of school now, and all my friends seem to have moved out of state. I've been going to a local community college but have not really been social with anyone there as most just sort of avoid contact. It's summer again, and, except for going to work and looking on Facebook, I get little social interaction. I talk with people at work, but they are all older (around 25, I'm 19) and I find them pretty boring. I have never had a serious girlfriend, and I am constantly reflecting on my loneliness. I am told that I am handsome, and I have slimmed down in the past year. It just seems that nobody wants to interact with me -- rather, I really can't find others my age. My town is pretty boring and doesn't have gathering places nor does it have malls. I'm just stuck alone all the time, bored all day, with nothing I could do about it. Is there anything I could do? I am severely depressed at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment