Thursday, August 11, 2011

Can I sue my school?? HELP!!?

I attended a school program and half way through, I'm in the process of withdrawing, The school I'm attending is a popular tech school and will not return my money. My program was $25,000 and my in school payments were $400 since December of 2010 till May of 2011. I was very dissatisfied with the program, my instructors were so disorganized, we never knew what was planned for the day, my grades were horrible because of everything, everyday one of my instructors spent more time telling us her life stories then teaching, she walked in late on a regular, we once sat for an hour before another instructor showed up, also I recently took my final and it was such a great score they flat out to my face accused me of cheating, even though I had someone monitoring me in the room, they said, the score I got didn't reflect my recent grades. I left all my stuff in another room and had no way of cheating, I studied so hard for that and I'm such an honest person it was heartbreaking. Anyways I'm in the process of withdrawing and I want my money back to put towards a better education, this program was poorly handled and left a bad taste in my mouth, should I take this to a lawyer????

No comments:

Post a Comment