Friday, August 12, 2011

Can I sue my instructor or school for accusations of cheating, and a bad education?

My instructors were very disorganized and late, sometimes by even an hour, I was accused of cheating on my final since my grades didn't reflect my score, I studied so hard it was very disappointing, the instructor flat out accused me of cheating and looked at all my scratch paper, I felt horrible because I'm an honest person and there was a teacher present when i took the exam and I had no phone or any of my stuff, I passed the class but not before being interrogated by my instructors and being treated rudely. Now I'm dropping the program because I feel awkward and I don't want to be thought of as a cheater or treated differently, Can i sue for this? I payed 25,000 in tuition.

No comments:

Post a Comment