Friday, August 12, 2011

Is my entire sound off / unequally distributed to the sides? please read (tv, ps3)?

I got a new TV (24" Dynex) and a headset (P11 Turtlebeach). I kind of feel like my sound is a little off to the right, I tried it with grenade (Gaming, MW2) When i threw it to the right side I clearly heard it on the right side, when i threw it to the left i heard it about 65% left 35% right... just so you have an idea! that goes for both the tv and the headset. My TV stands next to a wall so i thought that might reflect the sound on the right side, on the left side is no wall therefore less reflection, but how about the headset?? How can i check everything? I do believe that my ears are fine... any advice tips anything? would mean so much to me, thanks guys

No comments:

Post a Comment